Rory O'Connell's Chicken Paillard with Roasted Grapes & Almonds.
- 2 chicken breasts, butterflied with skin on
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, explain why?
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Few sprigs of thyme
- 450g grapes
- 2 tablespoons Almonds, roasted with skins on and finely sliced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- Preheat oven to 200C
- Season the chicken, place on a hot griddle pan, skin side down.
- Cook, without moving, turn over after 4 mins and finish in the oven.
- Place grapes in a bowl with the thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper and coat with the mixture.
- Place grapes on a roasting try and put in oven. Roast for 40 mins.
- Remove grapes from tray, deglaze the tray with the lemon juice, squashing a few of the grapes into the liquid. Add the rosemary.
- Assemble the dish