A healthy dinner idea from Operation Transformation: Chicken Burritos.
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoon salsa, jar
- 20g cheese, grated
- 2 wholewheat wraps
- 200g cherry tomatoes (1/2 for side salad, ½ for burrito)
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 50g baby spinach
- 60g reduced sodium soy sauce
- 60g rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon chilli powder
- 3 tablespoons water
- Mix soy sauce, rice vinegar, honey, chilli powder and water together in a bowl to make the sauce
- Add chicken leftovers and coat well in the sauce.
- Place chicken with sauce in a pot on low to medium heat and warm gently for approximately 5-7 minutes
- Add garlic to pot and stir well.
- Place wraps on a plate. On each wrap add ½ of the warmed chicken, ½ grated cheese, 1 tablespoon salsa and ¼ chopped onion and ½ baby tomotoes.
- Roll wrap into a burrito and serve with side salad comprised of spinach, baby tomatoes and the remaining red onion