This recipe is delicious and is really suitable for family and friends alike.
- To make crème fraiche spread very simply just mix all of the ingredients together until combined. Chill in the fridge until required.
- To make the guacamole; add all ingredients (except the tomatoes and cream cheese) to a food processor or large mixing bowl and blitz (you can use a hand held blender if desired) until a relatively smooth puree has been achieved. Remove from the blender and mix in the cream cheese and chopped tomatoes. Make sure this product is well chilled.
- Grate some cheddar cheese and have this standing by also.
- Heat a large saucepan or wok. Have all of the ingredients prepared in advance because you do need to stand over this dish.
- Add a little oil to the wok together with the chilli, garlic and sliced chicken.
- Allow the beat to seal off quite quickly. Next add in all of the sliced vegetables into the wok and allow these to cook quickly.
- Mix the honey and soy sauce together in a bowl and add these to the chicken and vegetables when they are almost fully cooked.
- Correct the seasoning of the dish at this stage bearing in mind that the soy sauce can tend to be quite salty so a lot of salt may not be required. Sprinkle in the ground cumin at this stage also.
- Serve immediately with tortilla wraps and dips.