This is a rich pasta salad, bursting with flavour, full of nutrients and packed with protein to keep you fuller for longer!
- one pack of leaves fusilli
- 25 g or ¼ chorizo sausage
- 4 sliced mushrooms
- baby tomatoes to serve
- a crumble of cashel blue cheese
- Boil a pot of salted water and cook the fusilli for 5 minutes.
- Remove the skin of the chorizo, cut it into small dices and put it onto a hot plate for a few minutes to release the flavour and the oils.
- Cut the mushrooms and sautée in a pan over medium-high heat with a bit of oil, salt and pepper
- Crumble some blue cheese and baby tomatoes to serve.
- Mix all ingredients and enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of Leaves.