We're all looking for quick, tasty, easy, healthy recipes and this one from Eunice Power ticks every box. She whips this up on RTÉ One's Today show.
- 3 Beetroots, cut in cubes
- Parmesan 50g
- Eggs 4
- Goats cheese 150g
- A clove of garlic
- Pinch of cumin seeds
- A large knob of butter, a dash of olive oil
- Finely grate the parmesan
We're all looking for quick, tasty, easy, healthy recipes and this one from Eunice Power ticks every box.
- Break the eggs into a bowl and lightly mix them with the parmesan, goats cheese and beetroot.
- Heat the grill
- Melt the butter and olive in a shallow non stick 24cm frying pan.
- When the butter starts to froth, add the garlic and cumin then fry for a minute.
- Pour in the egg mixture.
- Let it cook over a relatively low temperature until the bottom has formed a golden crust. The centre will probably still be wobbly.
- Lift the pan from the heat and put it under the grill until the eggs have set and the top is lightly coloured.
- Turn out onto a plate and cut into wedges like a cake.
- Combine eggs with other ingredients in a bowl, not the pan.
- Don’t stir the fritata.