These breakfast bars are the perfect way to start the day or keep you going at lunch time: quick, easy, tasty and jam packed full of healthy goodness. What's not to love?
- 1 banana
- 50 g brown sugar
- 50 ml sunflower oil
- 200 g flahavan's progress oats
- 50 g flahavan's oat bran
- 75 g keelings blueberries
- 4 tblsp honey
- 2 tblsp sunflower seeds
- 2 tblsp chia seeds
- 2 tblsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tblsp sunflower oil for greasing
- Preheat the oven to 160'C.
- Mash Bananas and mix with brown sugar, honey and sunflower oil
- Add oats and oat bran, mix well.
- Gently mix through blueberries
- Grease a swiss roll tray and spoon in oat mixture
- Sprinkle over seeds and press into oat mixture
- Bake for 12-15mins until golden and set.
- Leave to cool slightly then cut into bars.
Recipe courtesy of Flahavan's.