Serve hot as a healthy, tasty and simple meal.
- 2 tblsp vegetable oil
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- 2 tblsp chopped cloves garlic
- 1 tblsp chopped ginger
- 1 red fresh chilli (or to your taste)
- Salt, to your taste
- 1 carrot, finely cubed
- 8-10 strings of french beans, finely chopped
- 1 small red pepper, finely cubed
- 8-10 medium buttons of mushroom, finely chopped
- 2 lemon grass, cut into halves
- 5 cup chicken or vegetable stock
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 200g of dry rice noodles
- 2 sprigs of spring onion, finely chopped
- Handful of fresh coriander, finely chopped
- Soak rice noodles in boiling hot water for about 5 minutes until they become soft. While they are soaking, heat oil in a wok or a wide pan.
- Fry garlic and ginger for few seconds (don't brown) and add chicken.
- Stir and cook until chicken is cooked but not brown.
- Add salt and all the vegetables with lemon grass and chilli.
- Stir and cook for another few seconds.
- Add soaked and drained rice noodles to chicken or vegetable stock. Let it boil.
- Add soya sauce and garnish with spring onion and fresh coriander.
- Serve hot as a healthy, tasty and simple meal.