The aromas will be amazing!
- 4 pieces of cod fillet (approx 120g each) or any other type of large white fish
- 1 red onion, finely sliced
- 1 tablspn chopped parsley
- 4 sprigs of dill
- 2 tablspn olive oil
- 1 lemon, half-zested and juiced and the rest sliced
- 1 red pepper, grilled, skin removed and finely sliced
- ½ leek, finely sliced
- 1 courgette, cut into batons
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablspn butter
- Splash white wine
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat your oven to 200C. Season the cod with salt and pepper and set aside.
- Cut 2 pieces of greaseproof paper into 35cm rectangles. Place them onto a baking tray. Brush the centre with a little olive oil.
- Place half the sliced leeks in the middle, followed by half the courgettes and sliced pepper. Sprinkle the vegetables with a little of the dill and parsley. Repeat this on the other sheet.
- Place 2 of the cod portions on the vegetables on each sheet. Top the cod with a knob of butter and a slice of lemon. Add the cherry tomatoes and the rest of the vegetables and herbs. Drizzle with the remaining olive oil and a splash of white wine. Seal the paper by folding down the sides and closing tightly.
- Place the tray in the preheated oven and bake for approximately 10-12 minutes. If you want your fish more cooked leave it for a few minutes longer. The packets will puff up slightly.
- Place onto your serving dish and cut the paper after serving. Be mindful that a small amount of steam will come out. The aromas will be amazing.