A simple batter to make delicious pancakes.
- 100 g plain flour
- 15 g butter
- a pinch of salt
- 1 whole egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 250 ml milk (approx)
- Sieve the flour and salt into a bowl.
- Make a well in the flour and add the egg, egg yolk and milk.
- Stir the milk well into the eggs, and then gradually draw the flour into the mixture.
- Keep stirring until all the flour is incorporated and then start beating with a whisk.
- Now add the melted butter and beat again briefly.
- The batter should have the consistency of thin cream.
- Leave to stand and cook as mentioned above.