Delicious savoury pancakes.
Makes: 8 pancakes
- 50 g butter
- 75 g mushrooms (sliced)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 25 g flour
- 200 ml chicken stock
- 100 g cold chicken or ham (chopped)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- 1 tblsp cream
- 200 g grated cheese to taste
- Melt half the butter and add the mushrooms.
- Season with salt and pepper cover the pan and cook slowly for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in the flour, cook for a moment then add the stock.
- Bring to the boil, add the chopped chicken or ham, the eggs, parsley and cream.
- Put a spoonful of the filling in the middle of each pancake, fold over and arrange overlapping on a fireproof dish.
- Melt the remaining butter and pour over the pancakes.
- Sprinkle with grated cheese and brown under a hot grill.