A delicious French dessert.
- Make the basic batter mixture, with an extra 15g butter and adding 50g caster sugar to the dry ingredients.
- 1 large orange (halved)
- 50 g butter
- 50 g caster sugar
- 1 tblsp orange juice
- 1 tblsp orange curacao
- 3 tblsp rum
- Make the pancakes and lay in a buttered roasting tin.
- Brush with a little melted butter so that they are ready for reheating when required.
- Make the orange butter by squeezing the orange juice onto the caster sugar.
- Add the butter, the extra tablespoon of orange and the Curacao and mix well.
- Spread each pancake with the orange butter, and roll up.
- Lay in a hot dish.
- Warm the rum in a ladle over the heat, then set it alight and pour around the dish.