Delightful lunch time option made simple with this easy to follow recipe. Even if you're running out the door, they practically make themselves!
- 4 brown pitta pockets
- 2 slices of cheese
- 2 hard boiled eggs sliced
- 4 slices of turkey
- 2 ripe tomatoes sliced
- 12 slices of cucumber
- Split the bread rolls in half and spread with mayonnaise.
- Place a slice of Dubliner Cheese on one half of each roll and add the slices of tomato and cucumber on top.
- Add the turkey slices and sliced hardboiled egg.
- Add a little more mayonnaise and finally the lettuce. Top with the other half of the rolls
This recipe is courtesy of Dubliner Cheese.