File under: YUM
- 4 whiting fillets
- 0.5 an onion
- 1 courgette
- 4 semi-sundried tomatoes
- 1 clove of garlic
- oil (rapeseed or whatever oil you have)
- 150 ml pouring cream
- 40 g butter
- 0.5 a lemon
- sprig of basil
For the Vegetables:
- Chop onion and garlic and sweat in a hot pan for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped courgette and semi-sundried tomatoes.
- Cook for 5 minutes.
For the Fish:
- Skin your fish fillet and remove any remaining bones and sprinkle with some sea salt.
- Heat some oil in another hot pan, cook the fillets of whiting until golden brown on one side, this should take approximately 2 minutes.
- Turn over and add the cream, butter and lemon and basil.
- Plate up the vegetables and place the fish on top.
- Drizzle with the creamy sauce.