Serve John Dory with a side of asparagus and drizzle with the infused butter.
- 4 fillets of john dory
- sunflower oil
- 10 spears of asparagus
- knob of butter (for asparagus)
- handful of oregano or sage
- 50 g semi sun-dried tomatoes
- 30 g butter
- salt & pepper
- zest of 1lemon
- sea salt & white pepper
- seasoned flour
- oil for cooking
- Coat the fish in seasoned flour and tap off the excess.
- Fry the fish in some oil skin side down first.
- Add a knob of butter, a sprinkle of sugar & some sea salt to a pot of simmering water.
- Add asparagus spears to the water & cook.
- Turn the Dory and fry until golden brown.
- Put butter in a pan and add tomatoes, a grating of lemon zest and a sprinkle of oregano or sage.
- Serve John Dory with a side of asparagus and drizzle with the infused butter.