A delicious and simple snack to prepare!
- 15 g butter
- 300 g blanched almonds
- 1 tblsp salt
- 1 tblsp freshly ground black pepper
- zest of 1 lemon
- Melt the butter in a large, non-stick frying pan and add the almonds.
- Fry over a medium heat for 6-8 minutes. Stirring continuously until they are golden brown.
- Turn off the heat and stir in the salt, black pepper and lemon zest.
- Mix well then arrange in a single layer on a large plate or tray lined with kitchen paper and leave to cool. Store in an airtight jar until needed.