Martin Shanahan deep fries sea bream.
- 1 pineapple
- 1 cucumber
- 1 tblsp red onion
- sweet chilli sauce
- leaf coriander
- 1 lime
- 2 cup flour
- Finely chop a pineapple and cucumber, add some sweet chilli sauce a pinch of sea salt and some coriander.
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and stir gently to combine.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
- Season the bream fish with flower, salt and some paprika, pat the flower on the fish and place in fryer for 6 to 8 minutes until crispy.
- Place sea bream on plate and cover with your pineapple and cucumber salsa.
Don't forget to get the fishmonger to trim and score your sea bream for deep frying.