Another delicious dish from Martin Shanahan, Sea Bass with Tomato Salsa.
- 2 ripe tomatoes
- ½ a red onion
- 1 handful leaf coriander
- juice of half a lime
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- pinch of salt
- ½ cup of cream
- 1 onion
- Slice the tomatoes and remove the heart.
- Finely dice the flesh of the tomato and place in a bowl.
- Add the finely diced onion, shredded coriander, the sweet chilli sauce and the salt.
- Squeeze in the juice of half the lime stir gently to combine the flavours.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.
For the Sea Bass:
- Season the sea bass and place on a hot pan skin side down first so the skin is nice and crispy, finely chop the cabbage and add to a hot pan.
- Add a drop of water and let it simmer, almost steam for about three minutes then add a half cup of cream and a knob of butter.
- Mix the cabbage and cream and allow to cook for a further minutes.
- Place the cabbage on a plate, put the sea bass on top and top with the salsa.