A refreshing drink.
- 1 watermelon (cut into eight and de-seeded)
- juice of one lemon
- 3 tsp caster sugar
- sprig of mint
- 24 ice cubes
- Remove the rind from the watermelon and place a quarter of the flesh into a blender.
- Add a quarter of the lemon juice, a quarter of the sugar and a few mint leaves.
- Blend for about 30 seconds until smooth.
- Place three ice cubes into the first 2 glasses and divide the smoothie between them.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients, so there are 8 glasses, serve immediately.