A delicious and speedy fish dish from Martin Shanahan.
- 2 heads of broccoli
- 450 g spaghetti
- olive oil for frying
For the Sweet Garlic Cream:
- 250 ml cream
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 table spoon olive oil
- knob of butter
- Fry off the prawn tails for 30 seconds and remove from the pan.
- Slice a clove of garlic and add to the pan, fry for 30 seconds.
- Add the cream and reduce until it thickens to stay on the back of a spoon.
- Add two spoons of sweet chilli sauce.
- Add the broccoli and the spaghetti and finally the prawns.
- Serve in a bowl with some parmesan shavings.