Make a tasty Italian salad complete with delicious mozzarella and a wonderful walnut dressing.
- 1 fennel bulb
- 2 bags mixed salad leaves (rocket, watercress and/or baby chard)
- handful fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 balls of mozzarella cheese
- 1 large handful walnuts (crumbled by hand)
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- for the dressing:
- 1 tblsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp honey
- 2 tblsp olive oil
- 2 tblsp walnut oil
- Trim and finely slice the fennel bulb.
- Put the salad leaves, sliced fennel, fennel tops and the parsley into a bowl and toss.
- Tear the mozzarella cheese into thick cubes.
- Cut the tomatoes in half and add these to the salad.
- Mix all the ingredients for the salad dressing together in a jar or whisk in a bowl.
- Add the mozzarella cheese to the salad and toss in the dressing.
- Sprinkle the walnuts on top.
- Serve in the centre of the table in a nice salad bowl.