Children mightn't be able to go door-to-door this Halloween, but fear not, RTÉ is bringing the Halloween goodies to you and your neighbours with Ireland's biggest Trick-Or-Treat.
This Friday, October 30th, sees a Halloween extravaganza kick-off across RTÉ, with a range of spooktacular surprises and prizes on RTÉ's radio stations for the Trick Our Street campaign, sponsored by Tesco.
In a year that children across the country can't traditionally Trick-Or-Treat, RTÉ Trick Our Street campaign offers neighbours a chance to experience Halloween magic together. Everything from hampers filled with Halloween goodies for listeners and all their neighbours from Tesco, to a family trip to Orlando, Florida, will be up for grabs across RTÉ Radio 1, 2FM, Raidió na Gaeltachta and lyric fm.
How to play
From 7am to 7pm, this Tues 27th - Thurs 29th, listeners across Ireland can register with their favoured radio stations, and may then on Halloween eve be called upon by RTÉ presenters to answer some questions and win Halloween hampers from Tesco for them and their neighbours.
The overall winner of the trip to Orlando, Florida, for two adults and two children, will be revealed on The Late Late Show this Friday evening. (The dates for the uptake of this trip will be subject to when ongoing travel restrictions regarding Covid-19 are lifted etc)
Tune into RTÉ Radio 1, 2FM, RnaG and lyric fm, all this week for more information. Details of how to register with your chosen radio station below.
For Radio 1 listeners
Text the word Halloween followed by your name and address to 51551, or 80889 from Northern Ireland
For RTÉ 2FM listeners
Text the word Halloween followed by your name and address to 51552, or 80889 from Northern Ireland
For RTÉ lyric fm listeners
Text the word Halloween followed by your name and address to 51554, or 80889 from Northern Ireland
Seol an focal SAMHAIN ar théacs le d'ainm agus do sheoladh chuig 51553, nó RNAG SAMHAIN chuig 80889 d'éisteoirí sna Sé Chontae.
Prize Terms & Conditions
The winners of the Halloween goodies for Treat our Street will receive their prize on Oct 31st.
- The winners announced (the person who submitted the entry) on Friday will be entered into the draw to win the overall prize which will be announced on the Late Late show.
- The winners of the Halloween goodies for Treat our Street have the final decision on which neighbours they share the prize with.
- All winners of the Halloween goodies for Treat our Street are responsible for the distribution of the prize with their neighbours and agree to do this in a safe manner and in line with Covid regulations.
- All winners agree to participate in promotional and social posts in relation to the competition.
- All winners agree to ensure that any social posts by them relating to the prize and competition do not breach Covid regulations.
- Overall prize includes - A Holiday voucher to the value of €10k - to be used when it is safe to travel again. In the event, that the voucher cannot be fulfilled due to Government advice or restrictions, a cash alternative will be offered.
- €5k spending money will be offered as a cash prize.
- All standard RTÉ competition T&Cs apply. For full details see here - https://about.rte.ie/contact/competition-voting