Whether you're bringing the kids out trick or treating, staying in with scary movies or going out to paint the town red, it's always fun to dress on All Hallows Eve.
If you've managed to go through the full month of October without thinking of a costume, fear not. We've got a spooky look that uses just three products - blue, black and white paint!
Watch the tutorial above and read the instructions below to find out how you can get this spooky look.
We need your consent to load this Instagram contentWe use Instagram to manage extra content that can set cookies on your device and collect data about your activity. Please review their details and accept them to load the content.Manage Preferences
1. Using black face paint in a thin brush outline the cheekbones, temples and teeth using small lines above and below the lips.
2. Next, paint a triangle on the nose but with slight curves at the bottom instead of sharp edges.
3. Then, paint vertical lines running through the eyes.
Note: Be extra careful when painting near the eyes and be sure to follow the safety instructions if any paint gets in the eyes.
4. Repeat the above steps with white paint and then again with blue paint.
Top Tip: For an extra bit of glam, repeat the steps with some sparkly blue liquid eyeliner too.
5. To add more texture to the look, you can use a wider textured brush and paint the white blue and black paint on the cheekbones, down the neck, on the ears and over the forehead and hairline.
6. To make the makeup look more finished, brush the white face paint over the front of the hairline
- Black facepaint
- Blue facepaint
- White facepaint
- Blue Eyeliner
We used Kryolan paint, Mehron paint and Nabla Dazzle Liner but there are many more brands available.
Tara Fetherston was our make-up artist in the above videos, you can check out her incredible sfx creations on Instagram @tarafetherstonfx