I scoured the interweb and found a few cringe-worthy dad jokes that made me laugh. Hopefully, they'll give you a giggle too...
1. My best mate David lost his ID. So now I call him Dav.
2. Did you hear about the kidnapping at school?
It's okay. The teacher woke him up
3. To the person that invented zero. Thanks for nothing.
4. I was playing chess with my friend and he said "let's make this interesting".
So we stopped playing...
5. What kind of lights did Noah use on his Ark? Floodlights.
6 What do you call a bear with no ears?
7. I always bring an extra pair of socks when I go golfing. Just in case I get a hole in one.
8. Why was the Lego man sick?
He had a blocked nose.
10. The future, the present and the past walked into a room. Things got very tense.
11. Did you hear about the paper joke?
Never mind it's tearable.
12. I used to be addicted to the hokey pokey. Then I turned myself around.
13. I hate when people ask me where I see myself in 3 years.
It's not like I have 2020 vision.
14. Don't spell part backwards...it's a trap.
15. A man is washing his car with his son.
The son asks, "Dad why can't you use a sponge instead?"
16. What do you call a donkey with three legs? Wonkey
17. My neighbour knocked on my door at 2.30am.
Luckily I was still up playing my drums.
18. Did you hear the joke about unemployed people? Never mind, it doesn't work.
19. I was walking down the road yesterday when somebody threw a block of cheese out a window.
That's not very mature I said...
20. What do you call a deer with no eyes? No eye deer.
21. What do you call a singing computer?
22. What do you call a tower that can't stand? The Eiffel Tower
23. Son: "Dad I'm cold"
Dad: "Stand in the corner of the room"
Son: "Uh. why?"
Dad: "Because it's 90 degrees."
24. Did you hear about the new movie 'constipation'? It hasn't come out yet.
25. When does a dad joke become a dad joke?
When the punchline becomes apparent.
That's all folks
If you have any dad jokes that you think can make my list, feel free to let me know below.