Kids not only saying the strangest things they've also been know to write them down too...
My 5-year-old is starting to get homework and to say that some of his written thoughts are unique would be an understatement.
So much so, I decided to scour the interweb to get an idea of some of the unique and funny things that children have written in their homework.
Here's a snapshot of what I found...
1. Out of the mouth of babes...*
2. There's no flies on this kid.
3. It's not wrong.
4. Buoyancy concerns.
5. Can't argue with that logic.
6. The Terminator. Yikes. Do not try this at home.
7. There's nothing wrong with their maths.
8. Poor Mrs Thompson.
9. At least they know their anatomy.
10. I think we all felt this about homework.
11. Survival of the fittest.
12. The next Carrie Bradshaw?
14. Father Figure.
15. Tony has a serious flattop going on!
16. Thanks for keeping me alive mom.
17. Blunt problem solving.
18. Lola loves pizza.
19. At least it's not as bad as secondary smoke.
20. Eye spy.
If you have any homework fails that you'd like to share with me, feel free to comment/submit them below.