Model and businesswoman Caprice Bourret has been confirmed as the final celebrity taking part in the next season of Dancing On Ice.

The news was announced on ITV's Lorraine on Tuesday morning.

She said she isn't feeling any nerves at the moment and added: "I'm excited more than anything."

The 47-year-old star previously competed in the Chanell 4 reality show The Jump in 2017, but had to exit the show when she was diagnosed with a benign train tumour.

She underwent a successful seven and a half hour surgery to remove the growth and said that the experience changed her outlook on life.

Bourret shared during an appearance on Saturday Night With Miriam: "I'm from nothing, I'm a grafter and I've worked very hard for everything I've achieved and I'm not shy about it.

"I've made very good money and I'm proud of it and I like doing it, but now, my work has taken a back seat and I'm spending as much time with my children. I've gotten rid of one of my businesses."

Bourret is the twelfth celebrity to be announced for the next series of Dancing on Ice which is due to air in the New Year.

She joins Love Island star Maura Higgins, TV presenter Michael BarrymoreCoronation Street star Lisa George, Steps' Ian 'H' Watkins, former professional footballer Kevin Kilbane, TV presenter Trisha Goddard, magician Ben Hanlin, newsreader Lucrezia Millarini, Joe Swash, Scottish Paralympic sprinter Libby Clegg and Diversity star Perri Kiely.

The 2020 judging panel of Jayne Torvill, Christopher Dean and Ashley Banjo also sees new judge John Barrowman making his debut following the departure of Jason Gardiner.

The series will once again be fronted by Holly Willoughby and Phillip Schofield.

For more television news click here