Great British Bake Off fans have reacted with humour, horror and everything in between to the first official photo of the show's new judge and presenter line-up.
Judge Paul Hollywood has stayed with the hit show for its move from the BBC to new home Channel 4, where he will be joined by veteran TV cook Prue Leith.
Qi presenter Sandi Toksvig and The Mighty Boosh's Noel Fielding are taking over as hosts from Mel Giedroyc and Sue Perkins who, like former judge Mary Berry, chose to stay with the BBC.
The new line-up's first series together is due to air on Channel 4 in the coming months, when viewers will find out if the quartet really can have their cake and eat it.
Fans - currant (sic) and former - of the show have certainly been on a roll since the photo was released.
Give them a chance, they might be quite good #GBBO— Helen 😊🌹🐇 (@maeday05) April 14, 2017
Good to see real comedians in the line up. I'll only miss MB #GBBO— Declan Tobin (@DecTob) April 14, 2017
When she was confirmed as new judge last month, Leith said the "real stars of the show" are the amateur bakers.
The former Great British Menu star had previously told the Press Association that she didn't "want to do a Chris Evans", referencing the ex-Top Gear presenter's unpopularity on the rebooted motoring show following the departure of the original presenters.
Her colleague Hollywood said he "could not be more delighted" about the show's newcomers.
"Prue is a hugely respected culinary legend and Sandi and Noel are warm and utterly hilarious," continued Hollywood. "I cannot wait to get back in the tent with the bakers."
The Great British Bake Off moved from the BBC after it was sold by Love Productions last year following a highly successful seven-series run. The BBC said it could not afford to keep the hit programme after Channel 4 signed a three-year agreement with Love Productions.
Eighty-two-year-old Berry is now set to host a new cookery series on BBC Two.