Please read and adhere to the following guidelines.
When you submit your drama proposal you will need a writer, a producer and a production company in place. The producer / production company must make the submission.
This year’s theme for Storyland is Revenge.
The following information must be included in your submission:
1. A paragraph on the point and purpose of your drama - Why this? Why now? This is critical for us to understand the motivation for your particular idea and how it will connect with the audience.
2. An outline which gives an insight into the story of your 20 minute drama.
3. Sample Scenes – we don’t have a word/scene count, but please add just enough to give us a sense of the writing, pace, characters etc.
4. Resumés for producer, writer and a company profile. What we want to see within the company structure there is the capacity to produce and administrate your drama. It can be a new or an established company that will offer the guidance you think you need. We’d like to see that the range of skills to produce your drama are there.
All entries and queries should be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please use "Storyland Submission - Programme Title" as the subject of your email.
Please submit documentation as ONE PDF in the order below.
The closing date for entries is midnight, Wednesday 13th March 2019 (Irish Standard Time).
Checklist for submission:
1. Cover Page
2. Paragraph on the point and purpose of your drama
4. Sample Scenes
Thank you and best of luck. We are looking forward to reading your submissions.