Ireland international Clare Shine bagged a brace as Glasgow City beat Hibernian 4-3 in the Scottish Cup final at Tynecastle.

The Glasgow side twice came from behind in the decider to secure the victory with Shine's first coming from a fine header to level the game at 3-3, before a fine individual effort made it 4-3.

Meanwhile in the FA Women's Super League, Leanne Kiernan was on the scoresheet to put West Ham 2-0 up and in control against Reading with 25 minutes remaining, however, the Ireland striker would end up on the losing side as the ten-player opponents fought back to earn a superb 3-2 win.

Katharina Baunach had given the hosts a fourth-minute lead and Kiernan extended West Ham's advantage in the 65th minute, after Reading's Rachel Rowe was sent off.

But Reading hit back to dominate the final stages, scoring three goals in seven minutes through Kristine Leine, Brooke Chaplen and Jade Moore, while Fara Williams hit the woodwork as the visitors could have won by more.

Drew Spence and Beth England both grabbed a brace as Chelsea maintained their one-point lead at the top of the table with a 6-0 win at Birmingham.

Emma Hayes' side made short work of their struggling opponents with Ji So-yun firing them in front after just two minutes from a superbly taken free-kick.

Millie Bright added Chelsea's second on 37 minutes then turned provider as England made it 3-0 on the stroke of half-time.

Spence's early double at the start of the second half put the result beyond doubt and England completed the scoring for the visitors just past the hour mark.

Second-placed Manchester City were similarly dominant as they cruised to a 5-0 win at Bristol City.

Tessa Wullaert opened the scoring after 21 minutes but City had to wait until the 65th minute to increase their lead when Ellen White converted a Keira Walsh through-ball.

Three goals in the last six minutes, with a brace from Pauline Bremer sandwiching a strong finish from Caroline Weir, added some gloss to the final scoreline.

Arsenal laboured to a 1-0 win over bottom club Liverpool, with Vivianne Miedema scoring the only goal of the game in the 28th minute. Katie McCabe started for the Gunners with fellow Ireland international Louise Quinn on the bench for the north London side.

The home side were well in control, with Leah Williamson hitting the bar and Danielle van de Donk and Beth Mead missing good chances, but Liverpool did enough to ensure the result remained in doubt.

Leah Galton scored twice while Lauren James and a penalty from Katie Zelem gave Manchester United a 4-0 win over Brighton.

Everton beat Tottenham 3-1 to claim their third win in a row, with Molly Pike firing the home side in front after seven minutes.

Lucy Quinn equalised but a mistake by Spurs keeper Becky Spencer saw Anna Filbey score an own goal, and Lucy Graham's 56th-minute effort sealed the points for Everton.