Chelsea have clinched the signing of Alvaro Morata from Real Madrid.
The 24-year-old Spain striker has agreed a five-year contract at Stamford Bridge in a move believed to be worth around £60million.
Morata told the Chelsea website: "I am so happy to be here. It's an incredible emotion to be part of this big club.
"I am looking to work hard, score as many goals as I can and to win as many trophies as possible."
Morata was poised to join Manchester United until their recruitment of former Blues striker Romelu Lukaku, and has instead ended up with the Premier League champions.
Blues boss Antonio Conte briefly worked with Morata at Juventus and believes the forward - who scored 20 goals as Real won both LaLiga and the Champions League last season - can bring something different to the Chelsea frontline.
Speaking at a press conference in Beijing earlier on Friday, Conte said: "We have added a fantastic striker, even at a young age he has won a lot already and we are looking forward to welcoming him to the squad.
"I think for sure this is a good signing for us. He is a young player, but has a lot of experience, he went to Juventus and Real Madrid. He has a lot of experience and I think this is a good sign for us."
Morata will now join up with the Blues squad on their pre-season tour of Asia. They play Arsenal in a friendly at the Bird's Nest Stadium on Saturday before heading to Singapore.
Blues technical director Michael Emenalo told the club website: "We are delighted to complete Alvaro's signing and welcome him to the club. We believe he can make a great impact for Chelsea and look forward to seeing him in action.
"Alvaro has proven class at the highest level and his quality will be a huge asset to Antonio and the squad."
Morata is set to replace Diego Costa in Conte's starting line-up next season.
Conte revealed on Friday that the 28-year-old frontman, who has not travelled to Asia, was told in January he was not part of the club's plans.
"I don't like to talk about players that don't stay here, but the only thing I can tell you (is) in January, the Costa situation was very clear, for the club, for him and his agent," said the Italian. "For me the situation is closed."
Costa is reported to be keen on a return to Atletico Madrid, although the Spanish club are currently banned from completing the signing of players until January 2018.