There have been no positive Covid-19 tests in the Ireland camp, attack coach Mike Catt has confirmed.
France's Guinness Six Nations clash with Scotland on Sunday is under threat following an outbreak among the French squad and management, who confirmed five more positive cases today bring the total number to 14.
Andy Farrell's side hosted Les Bleus eight days ago.
"We all got tested three times last week," Catt told reporters on Monday afternoon. "We've had a test this morning. Again, we are Covid-free as we currently stand.
"We are very happy at how things have been going.
"The players have been exceptional in terms of sticking to their protocols and our protocols so that's all we currently can do and at the moment we are doing pretty well on that."
Ireland assistant coach Mike Catt says he doesn't pay attention to media criticism of his attack but admits the team haven't performed to the standard they expect so far in this year's #SixNations #ITAvIRE #RTERugby pic.twitter.com/jmxyw89i0K— RTÉ Rugby (@RTErugby) February 22, 2021
Six Nations officials are set to meet on Wednesday to decide if France v Scotland can go ahead.
Organisers said on Monday that their Testing Oversight Group has reviewed the situation and would reconvene on Wednesday.
"Should the decision be that the fixture cannot go ahead, the match will be rescheduled for the earliest possible date," organisers said in a statement with the following weekend, which was due to be a rest weekend, a possibility.
"Ensuring the health and safety of all players and staff is our number one priority."
Catt also confirmed that the 36-man squad that assembled over the weekend are all expected to be available for Saturday's third-round match against Italy in Rome.
"What I've been told is everyone is fully fit and raring to go, which is great," said Catt.
"It's always good to start the week with a full squad."
Meanwhile, France team manager Raphael Ibanez said he is confident their match in Paris will go ahead.
"There is no concerns regarding our participation in the tournament," he said before the Six Nations statement came out.
"We do not want either coaching staff or players to be worried, that is those who are available from Monday after the latest tests.
"We will begin our week of preparation and I can assure you we will be ready to face Scotland at the Stade de France.
"We had a back-up plan in case this happened and you can have confidence in Fabien (Galthié).
"If there are other positive cases we have taken exceptional measures with the agreement of the Covid cell who oversees the France squad.
"The tests will be tripled in number, and there will be testing every day."
Asked how it was possible that the squad became infected in a bubble, he said: "It is not uniquely a French issue.
"The head coach of England was affected by it... and others too. Nobody can know how this happened. Was it in Ireland?
"Why not through the media who were allowed in to watch training? It only takes one infected person for the contamination to take hold in others.
"What has happened only motivates us more to put on a great performance against Scotland."
Follow Italy v Ireland (kick-off 2.15pm, Saturday) via our live blog on RTE.ie and the RTÉ News app or listen live on RTÉ Radio 1's Saturday Sport. Highlights on Against the Head on RTÉ2 and RTÉ Player.