Rampant Dublin avoided the potential banana skin presented by Antrim in Navan to cruise to an 18-point Leinster SHC quarter-final win, securing a semi-final clash with Galway next weekend.

Donal Burke's 0-11 haul and goals from Ronan Hayes, Cian O'Sullivan and Cian Boland did the trick for a Dublin side that burned off the Saffrons with a second quarter blitz.

The 2013 provincial winners led by just two at the first water break but increased that to eight at half-time and pulled clear thereafter with second-half goals from O'Sullivan and Boland securing the win long before full-time.

Dublin had 13 different scorers in total and will head to Portlaoise for next Saturday's Galway date in optimistic mood.

Their short-passing style worked a treat and whilst Antrim had a strong Allianz League campaign, beating Clare and drawing with Wexford, they were no match for a more experienced Dublin side at Pairc Tailteann.

Darren Gleeson's beaten side will return to action against the losers of the Wexford/Laois quarter-final tie in a preliminary round qualifier on 10/11 July.

The men from the capital had eight points to spare when the sides met at Parnell Park in the league last month, the same margin that separated the teams at half-time on this occasion with Dublin again in command.

It had been tight initially with the sides level five times in the opening 17 minutes but back to back Burke points left Dublin 0-08 to 0-06 up at the first water break.

Dublin would ultimately score four points without reply, either side of that break, to put clear daylight between the teams for the first time, 0-10 to 0-06.

Long-range point scoring was once again a feature of the game with captain Danny Sutcliffe nailing one beauty from distance, moments after giving a loose pass that led to an Antrim point.

Sutcliffe's error was a rare one and Dublin were sharp and on point throughout, all six forwards getting on the scoresheet by early in the second-half.

Alan Nolan went long with his puck-outs for Dublin, typically arrowing them in the direction of Sutcliffe, Crummey and Burke in the half-forward line.

Antrim 'keeper Ryan Elliott mixed it up and picked off a series of short puck-outs, but was pressed hard throughout.

The men in blue were five points clear in the 32nd minute when they got their goal through O'Sullivan.

It was a beauty from the St Brigid's man who cut in from the left and struck a sidewinder to the far top corner, punching the air in delight.

Conal Cunning had Antrim's best goal chance of the first-half but his drilled shot from the right was tipped over by Nolan.

Dublin hit the interval with a 1-17 to 0-12 lead and were full value for it.

They stretched it in the third quarter with bursts of scores from Ronan Hayes and O'Sullivan and then Burke, Boland and Rian McBride.

Antrim badly needed a goal but it never looked like arriving and Dublin wrapped it up with a burst of 1-02 in just 90 seconds before the second water break.

Burke scored those two points and Hayes pinched the goal after being expertly fed by Conor Burke.

Dublin's third goal arrived in the 55th minute when Boland poked home from close range after a long delivery from goalkeeper Nolan wasn't cleared.

Kenny ran in his full allocation of subs and Fergal Whitely, Oisin O'Rorke and Paul Crummey all got on the scoresheet.

Dublin: Alan Nolan; Paddy Smyth, Eoghan O'Donnell (0-01), Cian O'Callaghan; Daire Gray, Liam Rushe, James Madden; Rian McBride (0-02), Conor Burke (0-01); Chris Crummey (0-03), Danny Sutcliffe (0-03), Donal Burke (0-11, 0-06f); Cian O'Sullivan (1-02), Ronan Hayes (1-03), Cian Boland (1-01).

Subs: Jake Malone for McBride (57), Fergal Whitely (0-01) for Sutcliffe (57), Oisin O'Rorke (0-1) for O'Sullivan (57), Sean Moran (0-01) for Conor Burke (60), Paul Crummey (0-01) for Chris Crummey (63).

Antrim: Ryan Elliott; Damon McMullan, Gerard Walsh, Stephen Rooney; Eoghan Campbell, Paddy Burke, Joe Maskey; Keelan Molloy (0-03), James McNaughton (0-01, 0-01f); Michael Bradley (0-01), Neil McManus (0-06), Niall McKenna; Ciaran Clarke (0-09, 0-06f, 0-01 65), Conal Cunning (0-01), Shane Elliott.

Subs: Conor McCann (0-01) for Shane Elliott (27), Domhall Nugent for McKenna (48), Shea Shannon for Bradley (48), Ciaran Johnson for Campbell (57), Ryan McGarry for Maskey (57).

Referee: Liam Gordon (Galway).