Kerry will face Carlow in the Division 2A Allianz Hurling League final, with wins for both this afternoon, while Kildare and Derry drew in Newbridge.

Kerry completed the group stages unbeaten, as they delivered a hard-earned two-point win over London on a 2-17 to 1-18 score-line in Ruislip.

A 66th minute goal from Padraig Boyle snatched victory for the visitors, who trailed for long periods of this game.

London were ruthless in the opening half and led by 1-06 to 0-03 after 20 minutes, with Henry Vaughan netting their goal.

The Exiles led by 1-10 to 0-07 at half-time, but Kerry dug deep on the restart.

London led by 1-15 to 0-12 entering the closing 20 minutes, but Kerry worked hard.

Goals from Shane Nolan and Padraig Boyle in the closing 15 minutes paved the way for victory for Eamonn Kelly's side.

Carlow delivered a 2-21 to 0-13 home win over Westmeath at Dr. Cullen Park.

Shane Kavanagh netted a goal for Carlow in either half, in a game which John Meyler's side failed to trail.

Carlow led by 1-09 to 0-07 at half-time with Kavanagh's first goal coming after 26 minutes.

That score handed Carlow a 1-06 to 0-05 advantage, but Westmeath responded with two points from Niall Conaty.

However, Carlow moved five points clear at the break, with Marty Kavanagh, Sean Murphy and James Doyle on target.

The sides traded points on two occasions inside seven minutes of the restart, but Carlow held the upper hand.

Three points in a row from David English opened up a 1-14 to 0-09 lead by the 46th minute.

Carlow moved 12 points clear, before Westmeath ended the third quarter with a point.

However, Kavanagh's second goal ended Westmeath's hopes as they outscored the Lake County by 1-02 to 0-03 in the final quarter.

Kildare are relegated to Division 2B for next season despite a 3-17 to 4-14 draw with Derry in Newbridge.

The hosts secured their first league point under new manager Brian Lawlor, but it could have been two, after a late equaliser from Ruairi Convery for Derry.

The visitors made a lightning start and led by 2-02 to 0-00 after just six minutes.

Kildare rallied to take a 2-13 to 2-07 half-time lead, with goals from David Harney and Eanna O'Neill in the closing nine minutes of the half.

A 50th minute goal from Aaron Kelly cut the gap to a point, before Kildare were reduced to 14-men after David Harney was carded with 12 minutes left on the clock.

Kildare kept ahead, but a second Brendan Rogers goal handed Derry a two-point lead with four minutes remaining.

A Martin Fitzgerald goal saw Kildare regain the lead, but Convery's pointed free ensured a share of the spoils.