Tipperary's bid for a dream double of All-Ireland U-20 and senior hurling titles remains intact after blitzing Wexford at Nowlan Park to cruise through to the Bord Gais Energy sponsored underage decider.

A whopping four first-half goals at Nowlan Park, scored during a 15-minute blitzkrieg up to the 22nd minute, eased the Munster champions through to the August 24 final.

They will play Cork on that occasion in what will be a repeat of last year's final - played at the U-21 grade - and also of the last two Munster finals.

Cork will inevitably have revenge on their minds because it was late goals in both the 2018 All-Ireland decider and the more recent provincial final that swung those games for Tipp.

Jake Morris got the injury time match winning goal for Tipp in the Munster final and the senior star was on form again here, blasting 1-5 before being rested mid-way through the second-half.

Andrew Ormond, 2, and Billy Seymour were also on the mark with those early Premier goals as Liam Cahill's side opened up a 12-point lead after 26 minutes, killing the contest.

Wexford struck back with a goal before the break from Sean Keane Carroll but still trailed by 4-6 to 1-7 at the interval and had it all to do.

They were ultimately unable to reel in the deficit which means that Wexford's minor, U-20 and senior teams have all bowed out of their respective championships at the semi-final stage.

Billy Seymour scored two goals and set up others for Jake Morris and Jerome Cahill

Tipp supporters may feel the stars are aligning neatly overhead because they last did the U-21/senior double in 2010, when Liam Sheedy was also in charge of the seniors.

Any hope that Wexford had of reeling in Tipp was snuffed out in the third quarter of the game when Jerome Cahill drilled two more goals.

He struck in the 32nd and 43rd minutes and, like fellow senior Morris, was then replaced with the upcoming finals presumably in mind.

Remarkably, the goal rush wasn't finished there with two more majors before Tipp were done.

Their seventh came from sub Sean Hayes 47th minute when he burst through and finished cleverly with just one hand on the hurl.

The last of the three-pointers came from Seymour and highlighted Tipp's enthusiasm on the day as his first shot after a great catch was scuffed but he still got to the rebound first to hit the net.

All in all, a horror show from Wexford's perspective with Tipp subs Hayes, Joe Fogarty and Darragh Woods piling on the misery and contributing 1-04 between them.

Tipperary: Aaron Browne; Craig Morgan, Eoghan Connolly, Conor McCarthy; Niall Heffernan, Paddy Cadell, Bryan O'Mara (0-01); Ciaran Connolly, Johnny Ryan (0-01); Conor Bowe (0-02), Jerome Cahill (2-01), Gearoid O'Connor; Jake Morris (1-05, 0-01f), Billy Seymour (2-01), Andrew Ormond (2-01).

Subs: Sean Hayes (1-01) for O'Connor 30, Kian O'Kelly for Ormond (41), Joe Fogarty (0-01) for Morris (45), Darragh Woods (0-02, 0-01f) for Cahill (49), Michael Purcell for McCarthy (51).

Wexford: James Lawlor; Eoin O'Leary, Eoin Molloy, Cathal O'Connor; Niall Murphy (0-01), Mike Kelly, Conor Scallan; Eoin Murphy, Jack Reck; Cian Fitzhenry, Charlie McGuckin, Conall Clancy (0-01); Sean Keane Carroll (1-00), Sean O'Connor (0-02), Ross Banville (0-08, 0-08f).

Subs: Chris Turner (0-01) for Keane Carroll (h/t), Diarmuid Doyle (0-02) for Sean O'Connor (41), Ben Maddock for Murphy (51), Ger Dempsey for Reck (53), James Byrne for Banville (58).

Referee: Cathal McAllister (Cork).