Leinster and All-Ireland champions Cuala have booked their place in the last four of the Dublin championship.

Goals from All-Ireland football winner Con O'Callaghan and Sean Moran helped them to  2-26 to 2-13 win over Lucan Sarsfields at Parnell Park today.

Kilmacud Crokes had earlier claimed a semi-final spot, edging St Judes 0-19 to 0-14.

On Friday, St Vincent's beat neighbours Na Fianna 1-14 to 1-12 and Ballyboden St Enda's were 3-21 to 0-18 victors over Ballinteer St John's.

Abbeyside edged past 2017 runners-up De La Salle on Saturday to reach their first Waterford SHC final in 10 years.

Free-taker Mark Ferncombe (0-8, 1 '65', 4fs) scored the winning point from play after the teams were level nine times.

The dual club, who play football as Ballincourty, have never won the senior hurling championship and lost five finals between 1955 and 2008.

A formidable foe will be standing in their way, however.

Ballygunner cruised past Passage at Walsh Park on a 3-23 to 1-04 scoreline this afternoon and will claim a first five-in-a-row in their history if they can get the better of Abbeyside.

County sharpshooter Pauric Mahony hit 1-11 (10f) of that total.

Ballyea’s Niall Deasy

In Clare, both of last year's finalists were knocked out at the quarter-final stage yesterday.

Champions Sixmilebridge lost 1-19 to 0-16 against Cratloe, for whom county star Podge Collins scored three points.

The 2017 runners-up Clooney-Quin were beaten 0-17 to 0-14 by O'Callaghan's Mills despite All-Star nominee Peter Duggan notching 0-08.

Kilmaley, in their first season back at senior level, easily dispatched Éire Óg in Sunday's first quarter-final.

Mikey O'Neill and Mikey O'Malley did much of the damage as the Ennis club slumped to a 1-21 to 1-08 defeat. 

Ballyea, who won their first title in 2016, claimed the last remaining semi-final spot with a 1-19 to 0-16 win over Inagh-Kilnamona. Niall Deasy finished with a personal tally of 1-13.

Doora-Barefield were relegated to the intermediate championship after going down 1-10 to 0-10 against Whitegate.

The draw for the semi-finals takes place on Monday evening.

In Wexford, holders St Martin's shrugged off an early red card to dispatch St Aidan's 2-18 to 2-11 on Saturday and book their place in the SHC semi-finals.

Under 21 star Joe O'Connor, cousin and clubmate of Rory, who is out for the rest of the season, bagged goals in either half as Martin's overcame the 16th-minute dismissal of Jake Firman for an off-the-ball clash.

Rapparees pulled clear in the final quarter against a Rathnure team featuring Jack Guiney (0-08, 2 '65's, 2fs).

Leonard Connolly and Alan Tobin's goals proved decisive in a 2-18 to 1-14 triumph.

In today's double-header at Innovate Wexford Park, Oylegate-Glenbrien got the better of Shelmailers by a goal, 3-12 to 2-12 and Naomh Eanna were comprehensive winners over St Anne’s Rathangan v Naomh Eanna - 4-17 to 3-11.

TJ Reid hit 1-11 as Ballyhale Shamrocks beat Ballyragget 3-22 to 1-12 in the first round of the Kilkenny SHC.

Shamrocks advanced to the quarter-final of what is a fully knockout competition, where they will be joined by Clara, 3-10 to 1-14 winners over Danesfort, and the winners of the replay between Erins Own (2-15) and Carrickshock (1-18).

The later stages of the Limerick SHC is starting to take shape after the final round of group games today.

Holders Na Piarsaigh beat 2016 winners Patrickswell 1-21 to 1-11 to guarantee a semi-final place while Doon's 0-17 to 0-10 win over Kilmallock ensured they pipped their opponents to the other automatic spot.

Patrickswell and Kilmallock will face South Liberties or Murroe-Boher in quarter-finals.

Offaly champions Kilcormac-Killoughey are back into the decider following a 1-16 to 1-11 win over St Rynaghs.

The holders led 0-09 to 0-06 at half-time but Rynaghs fought back and the gap was just two points before an injury-time goal from Tommy Geraghty sealed Kilcormac-Killoghey's fifth final appearance in seven years.

They will face 30-time winners Coolderry, who held off a late rally by Belmont that included two goals from Oisin Kelly to win by a single point - 4-13 to 3-15

The Laois final will be contested between Rathdowney Errill and Camross.

Rathdowney beat Ballinakill 1-15 to 0-19 before Camross were 1-17 to 1-12 victors against Borris In Ossory-Kilcotton.