Antrim maintained their unbeaten run, with wins for Wexford, Wicklow and Waterford in the final round of Division 4 of the Allianz Football League.

A late Tomás McCann point ensured a share of the spoils for Antrim, as they claimed a 0-12 to 1-09 draw with Louth at Corrigan Park, Belfast.

In this pre-cursor to a league final meeting between the sides at Croke Park on 23 April, little separated the counties, safe in the knowledge that promotion to Division 2 was already secured.

They were level on four occasions in the opening half, and were 0-05 a piece at the interval.

Colm Judge (2), Eoin Lafferty, Conal McKeever and Robbie Curran were Louth’s first-half scorers, with Brian Neeson and Michael McCann on target for the Saffrons.

The sides were level for the fifth time early after the restart after trading points, but Antrim dug deep to fire five unanswered scores, to move 0-11 to 0-06 ahead entering the final quarter.

Antrim lost Neeson on a black card with 20 minutes remaining, with Louth working hard in the closing stages.

Scores from James Califf and Ryan Burns (2) cut the deficit to two points with five minutes remaining.

Louth never gave up and a Ger McSorley goal handed them the lead for the first time in the half.

A McCann pointed free levelled the tie soon after, with neither side able to secure a match-winning score. 

Wexford led throughout to claim a 2-17 to 2-06 win over neighbours Carlow at Innovate Wexford Park.

The Slaneysiders held Carlow to just 1-01 in the second half to claim their fifth win of the campaign and finish in third spot in the table

The hosts were 0-03 to 0-00 ahead after seven minutes, with Syl Byrne and Donal Shanley among their early scorers.

Carlow bounced back with two quick points to cut the gap to the minimum after 10 minutes, but Wexford took control. A 21st-minute Ciaran Lyng goal helped them to a 1-05 to 0-03 lead.

Carlow responded with a Sean Gannon goal, but Wexford led by 1-08 to 1-05 at half-time.

Just four points separated the sides 10 minutes after the restart, but Wexford kicked on with sub Sean Ryan netting a goal, despite Paul Broderick responding with a green flag for Carlow.

Wicklow failed to score for the closing 27 minutes but done enough to record a 2-10 to 1-10 win over London at the Irish TV Grounds in Ruislip.

The visitors led by 2-06 to 1-05 at half-time, firing their first goal in the opening minute, before adding a second just before the break.

Wicklow claimed a double scores lead inside eight minutes of the restart, on a 2-10 to 1-05 scoreline, and although the Garden County failed to score again, Wicklow had done enough. 

On Saturday, Waterford claimed their first home win of 2016, with a slender 0-10 to 1-06 victory over Leitrim in poor weather conditions at Fraher Field, Dungarvan.

In front of just 79 supporters, JJ Hutchinson scored seven points for the hosts, who led by 0-04 to 0-03 at half-time.

Leitrim worked hard on the restart, with Ronan Kennedy netting his second goal in as many games.

Paul Whyte equalised after 45 minutes for Waterford, and the hosts held out for victory.