Antrim maintained their 100% record in Division 4 of the Allianz Football League, while there were also wins for Wexford, Louth and Leitrim in Division 4 of the Allianz Football League. 

The Saffrons registered their fifth win of the campaign, and also claim the biggest scoring difference across all divisions, with a comfortable 1-16 to 0-06 home win over Waterford at Corrigan Park. 

A Matthew Fitzpatrick goal helped the hosts take a 1-06 to 0-03 interval lead, and Antrim kept the score-board ticking over impressively while holding Waterford to just three second half points.

Brian Neeson registered three points in the closing 35 minutes, but Antrim lost St Galls clubman Kevin Niblock through injury in the second half. He was sretchered off in the 50th minute, suffering a suspected pelvic/hip injury, with Sean McVeigh also picking up a shoulder injury. 

Wexford are battling hard for a final place, and kept their campaign on track with a 4-23 to 3-15 victory over Wicklow at Innovate Wexford Park. 

In a high-scoring encounter, Wexford never trailed in this game, although the sides were level at 1-04 to 0-07 after 16 minutes, with Marc Lennon netting the first goal for the visitors. 

Wexford took control, moving 1-17 to 1-05 ahead at the break, with John Tubritt netting a 21st minute goal. 

Wicklow worked hard as goals from Paul Cunningham and Under 21 player Gary Allen helped cut the gap to three points at the end of the third quarter. 

However this was as close as it got, as Wexford responded with their second goal, before completing their hat-trick 15 minutes from time, after Ben Brosnan despatched a penalty, with Paul McLoughlin handed a black card, for an infringement which led to the place-kick. 

With their quota of subs fully used, Wicklow finished with 14 men, as Ciaran Lyng netted the fourth goal with eight minute remaining. 

Louth remained in contention for promotion, with a convincing 2-17 to 1-07 win over Carlow at Netwatch Cullen Park. 

Conor Grimes netted both of Louth’s goals in a game where the visitors were always in total control. 

Louth led by 1-09 to 0-04 at half-time, despite losing Jim McEnaney to a black card, with Grimes first goal coming as the final score of the half. 

The hosts pushed 2-14 to 0-04 ahead, with Carlow’s first score of the half coming after 56 minutes. 

Graham Power netted a 61st minute goal for Carlow, but Louth had done enough damage. 

Leitrim picked up their second win, with a 1-16 to 1-11 win over a pointless London side at the Irish TV grounds in Ruislip. 

London began brightly, with the hosts leading by 1-04 to 0-03 after 14 minutes, following a their only goal. 

However, Leitrim firmly turned the game around to take a 0-11 to 1-04 lead at half-time, with the Connacht side showing no mercy in the second half, with Kevin Conlon netting their goal soon after the throw-in.