DCU and UCD will meet in Saturday's Sigerson Cup Final in Jordanstown after semi-final wins today.

Reigning champions DCU led throughout as they claimed a 1-14 to 0-13 win over hosts Ulster University Jordanstown.

Shane Carey was the scorer in chief (1-08) for the North Dublin University, with the Scotstown, Monaghan clubman netting their only goal after 14 minutes.

DCU always looked good, and Niall Moyna's charges led by 0-03 to 0-00 after eight minutes, thanks to early scores from Ultan Harney, David Mannix and Carey.

Tyrone man Richard Donnelly opened UU's account with a long-range score in the ninth minute, but this was as close as the hosts got.

Once Carey slotted the ball under UU keeper Sean Fox for the games only goal, DCU never looked back.

1-04 to 0-02 in front, Moyna's' men looked good, although UU cut the gap to three points at the break, with Donegal's Paddy McBrearty working hard, and DCU keeper Philip O'Donnell pulling off a fine save in the 23rd minute.

Enda Smith and Donnelly traded scores on the restart, but DCU moved 1-08 to 0-06 in front, after 35 minutes.

DCU held this five point lead entering the final quarter, and never looked back despite Ryan MCHugh and Kieran Hughes working hard for the hosts.

UCD always were in strong control, as the Belfield outfit claimed a comfortable 4-12 to 1-09 win over University of Limerick.

John Divilly's charges led from the start to book a place in their first final since 2003.

Niall Kelly was one of the tormentors in chief for UL, the Kildareman scoring two goals on the way to a 12-point win.

UCD made a superb start and registered 2-05 without reply from the off.

Liam Casey and Eoin Lowry bagged UCD's opening goals inside the first 13 minutes and Dublin's Paul Mannion and Westmeath star John Heslin were also on target with early points.

UL opened their tally with an Aidan Rowan 18th-minute point but Kelly completed UCD's first-half hat-trick to ensure a 3-09 to 0-02 interval lead.

UL worked hard on the restart with Brian O'Shea (0-04) and Ian Burke (1-00) among those on target.

Galway man Burke netted UL's goal with six minutes remaining, but it was too late.