Together with KAL, RTÉ have cooked up a very special prize for you at home. You could win a tasty €4,000 worth of kitchen appliances plus a further €1,000 to spend on ingredients and lots more.
That's right, you can makeover your kitchen with brand new shiny appliances and practice cooking all your favourite dishes!
You can choose from Kal's extensive range of appliances including the best in the business brands including De Dietrich, NordMende, KitchenAid, Elica, Franke, Shark and Ninja. You can choose from their state-of-the-art cookers, sleek French door refrigerators, colourful food mixers for all your cookery needs and lots more.
You can check them all out at the world class KAL Advisory Centre at Citywest, with its team now offering virtual visits.
For your chance to win this prize worth €5,000– answer this week's question....
Which of these is a traditional Irish dish?
- Rogan Josh
If you know the answer, call or text the competition line:
Text COOK followed by your answer and name to 57117 (ROI only).
Each text entry costs €2.00 (incl VAT).
Please note the person named in the entry must be aged 18 years or older as at date of entry.
Lines are now open and will close at midday on Friday, 14th May 2021. Please do not enter after this time as you will be charged for your entry, but your entry will not be included. The winner will be published here once the winner has been contacted and verified on 14/05/2021, subject to delay due to the verification process.
Participation/entry denotes acceptance of all associated terms and conditions as listed below.
COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Service Provider: Phonovation. Tel: 0818 217 100.
- This competition is open to Republic of Ireland residents only.
- Each text entry must contain no more than 160 characters including spaces, otherwise you may be charged an additional cost for every subsequent message. The use of emoji/smiley faces may also incur an additional charge and may vary with operators.
- Please do not enter outside of the advertised competition open and close times and date(s) as you will be charged, but your entry will not be included in the draw. Competition may be closed if watching on catch-up services, please check dates and times.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older as at date of entry and a resident of the Republic of Ireland in order to qualify as the prize winner.
- Promoter reserves the right to request proof of age, verifiable by birth certificate or passport only, and proof of residency, verifiable by recent utility bill only (issued within 6 months of win).
- The prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative to non-cash prize elements.
- In order to claim the prize, the winner will be required to sign any documentation as may be requested by the Promoter relating to acceptance of the competition prize, terms and conditions and including, but not limited to, waiver of liability release in favour of the Promoter and such other persons as may be determined by the Promoter.
- Prize for 1 winner is maximum €4,000 credit to spend at KAL, Dublin (appliances/ range//models/colours are as specified by the Promoter, not all appliances will be catered for, subject to availability, no cash or alternative available), a €1,000 cash prize (made payable to the winner, issued as a euro cheque, allow 28 working days for delivery).
- This prize is valid until 15/12/2021, no extensions permitted. If the prize is not redeemed by 15/12/2021, all prize elements will be deemed to have been forfeited.
- Model Numbers and Specifications can change at short notice, so KAL reserve the right to suggest an alternative model.
- Employees of RTÉ, Phonovation, KAL and their associated promotional partners, companies or suppliers and their immediate family members are not eligible to enter/win.
- RTÉ's decision in relation to selection of the competition winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Data relating to entrants will be retained by RTÉ for a reasonable period after the competition closes to assist RTÉ to operate competitions in a consistent manner and to deal with any queries.
- For the purposes of administration of the competition prize, it is a contractual necessity that RTÉ shares the winning entrant(s) personal data with the competition promotional partners.
- Where you have provided RTÉ with your personal data you have a right to be given a copy of your personal data subject to certain exceptions.
To exercise your rights in respect of your personal data please see RTÉ's Data Subject Rights Guide.
RTÉ standard competition terms and conditions also apply.