Food delivery service Deliveroo has compiled a list of their most weird, wonderful and wacky eateries. As it turns out, this Dublin food shop has made the list.
The delivery service is available worldwide without over 20,000 restaurants to their name. Unsurprisingly, there are a few interesting and unusual foodies out there creating intergalactic snacks and immersive feasts. Including our very own Nutty Delights Dublin located in George St. Arcade.
Below are the 12 most weird and wonderful eateries:
1. Enos Space Station in Hong Kong. A concept café that serves space waffles and horoscope related drinks.
2. Nutty Delights in Dublin. a sweet and savoury food spot in George St Arcade with a menu filled to the brim with nuts.
3. The NBA Café in Barcelona. An American food spot with a basketball theme throughout.
4. La Siest'In in Marseille. For those feeling a little sleepy, this restaurant allows diners to fill up on French food before having a nap in their dedicated sleeping zone.
5. Vox Cinemas in Dubai. Want a night in on the couch but with snacks from the cinema? Now you can have the best of both worlds as Vox Cinema delivers all your favourite snacks to your door.
6. Charlie Brown Cafe in Singapore. If you're a fan of the Peanuts comic strip, this is the café for you. The menu is full of treats such as Snoopy's Chocolate Crepe complete with chocolate sauce illustration.
7. Bay City Burrito in Melbourne. Always wanted to shop while you eat? Now you can. This Australian burrito spot offers a huge selection of merchandise along with your menu.
8. Bull & Ranch in London's Camden Market. Camden market has a huge variety of food on offer. What makes this restaurant stand out from the crowd is its exotic menu. Forget the beef burger and give crocodile, zebra, wild boar or kangaroo a go.
9. Cafe Katzentempel in Munich. Germany's first ever cat cafe has a variety of rescued felines that guests can admire while enjoying some plant-based food.
10. Fol in Turin, Italy. Fol is a dessert shop that has a passion for popcorn. Gourmet popcorn to be precise. Forget the butter and salt and try Potato & Rosemary, Mint with Chocolate Chips, Violet or Pistachio.
11. Hoeked Doughnuts in Belgium. Square doughnuts in a huge variety of flavours including Matcha Matcha and Salty Sweet.
12. Knoflookrestaurant Look in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. A restaurant that speacialises in garlic with creamy garlic soup, provençal hamburger with 15 cloves of garlic and garlic ice cream with pure chocolate cake. Skip this one on date night.