This Friday we start with an absolute cracker of a fashion bargain discovered in many shops around the country and I really love the ones I found last week.
Walking past the Penney’s store in Dublin’s Dundrum Shopping Centre a perfectly styled mannequin caught my eye featuring the most divine blue jeans.
To say I have been looking for these jeans for about a year is an understatement so to find them in Penney’s for just €17 was a double win…. in fact I think I might have let out a "retail squeal" when the assistant came back from the store room carrying a pair in my size.
So here’s what I love about these jeans.
- They are called the Penney’s Plain Slim Boyfriend Jeans and have no rips, embellishment or busted knees!
- The colour wash is a classic blue jean and they look great turned up to the calf, paired with a classic white or blue shirt and some ankle boots.
- For girls concerned about their thighs I can confirm they are ‘thigh friendly’ in fact they actually help slim down the look of your thighs.
- They don’t need to be ironed and their shape bounces back after every wash.
- They are in regularly in stock all Penney’s & Primark stores, my Mum picked hers up in Spain!
If I could give you two pieces of advice: buy two pairs and put one pair away for when the first pair fades up.
To save on the colour, wash them inside out on a 30 degree wash.
These jeans are the business and have been an absolute life saver and great addition to my spring wardrobe and at just €17.00 what’s not to love?
Happy shopping and see you next Friday x