WHERE: 2016 Grammy Awards
MAKEUP ARTIST: Michael Ashton
INSPIRATION: As Adele hit the red carpet at the 58th Grammy Awards, all eyes were on her flawless, glowing complexion that her longtime makeup artist and hair artist, Michael Ashton, teamed with full fluttering lashes and soft flushed cheeks, which looked effortlessly chic set against the high octane elegance of her Givenchy gown.
• Lancôme Teint Idole Ultra Makeup Stick in 210 Buff N
• Giorgio Armani Maestro Glow Foundation in #2
• Giorgio Armani Maestro Blush in #300
• Lancôme Grandiôse Mascara in Noir Mirifique
• Lancôme Auda[city] in Paris Eyeshadow Palette
• Giorgio Armani Maestro Liquid Eye Liner
• Giorgio Armani Eye & Brow Maestro in #4
All product recommendations are personal to Michael Ashton and are not endorsed by any clients.