The look was perfectly balanced, a combination of subtly defined eyes, glowy skin, groomed brows and flushed cheeks.
Here's how the look was created!
1. We prepped the skin with Bobbi Brown CC cream in pale nude to brighten and colour correct.
2. Next, we used the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser as base to even the skin tone for a luxe, healthy look.
3. To add light and luminosity under the eye, we used the new Mini Miracle Eye Wand from Charlotte Tilbury.
4. For powder, we used MAC Blot Press Powder to absorb oil and ensure a long wearing base.
5. We went without bronzer and sculpted the face using Bobbi Brown’s Pot Rouge in ‘Pale Pink’. This was also pressed into the lips to create a stained effect.
6. We went for a sheer strobed effect with MAC’s Cream Colour Base in Pearl down the centre of the nose, around the cheek bone and above the brow.
7. Brows were kept groomed but soft with Tom Ford’s Brow Sculptor inspired by the “Boy Brow” trend.
8. For the eyes, we used MAC’s Pro Longwear Paint Pots in the colours ‘Groundwork’ and ‘Quite Natural’. We blended Charlotte Tilbury’s ‘Sophia’ Eye Powder Pencil along the upper lash line and half way on the lower lash line. We then applied lashings of Giorgio Armani’s ‘Eyes To Kill Excess’ Mascara to finish the look.
To book your appointment with one of the Brown Thomas Personal Beauty Stylists for a 60-minute to 90-minute sessions, call 01-6056666.
60-minute sessions (€60 redeemable booking fee)
90-minute sessions (€80 redeemable booking fee)
For more information, please visit www.brownthomas.com.
Some of the products used to create the look: Nars Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturiser €38, Tom Ford Brow Sculptor €43, Charlotte Tilbury Mini Miracle Eye Wand €39.