Britney Spears has revealed she accidentally "burned down" her home gym after leaving lit candles inside.
The pop star, 38, shared an exercise video to Instagram and explained why the workout room was sparsely filled with equipment.
"Hi guys, I'm in my gym right now," Spears said in a piece to camera. "I haven't been in here for like six months because I burned my gym down, unfortunately.
"I had two candles and, yeah, one thing led to another and I burned it down."
Spears explained she only had two pieces of equipment left before showing a variety of exercises, including lifting dumbbells and doing squats.
The singer shed further light on the fire incident in the video's caption. Spears said: "It was an accident .... but yes .... I burnt it down.
"I walked past the door to the gym and flames BOOM !!!!!! By the Grace of God the alarm went off after that and yippy hoorah nobody got hurt.
"Unfortunately now I have only two pieces of equipment left lol and a one-sided mirror gym !!!!! But it could be much worse so I'm grateful. Pssss I like working out better outside anyways."
Spears, known for hit songs including Oops!...I Did It Again, Toxic and Womaniser, often shares light-hearted exercise videos with her 24 million Instagram followers.
Earlier on Wednesday, she told fans she had lost weight because she was missing boyfriend Sam Asghari during quarantine.
Spears said: "I have been quarantining since I got back from Louisiana weeks ago .... so basically I haven't seen my boyfriend @samasghari in what feels like a lifetime !!!!
"I have actually lost weight from missing him .... now none of my pants or shorts fit !!!!! Guess that's what missing someone can do .... who else is experiencing this ????!"