Saturday Night Takeaway will not air next weekend as co-host Ant McPartlin undergoes further treatment, ITV has announced.
The decision follows the TV presenter's arrest on suspicion of drink driving in London yesterday, Sunday March 18.
No absolute decisions have been made concerning the final two episodes of the popular series, due to air on March 31 and April 7, but what is known is that the programmes will not feature McPartlin in the line-up.
His publicist said he had cancelled his current commitments and was taking time off "for the foreseeable future".
The concluding episode of Saturday Night Takeaway was due to be broadcast live from Universal Orlando Resort in Florida, USA. 200 fans of the popular TV show were to travel to the recording in a specially-chartered plane.
Celebrity guests have also been lined up for the finale, in a similar style to last year's final episode, which was recorded at Disneyworld in Florida.
McPartlin's publicist said in a statement: "Ant has decided to go back into treatment and step down from his current TV commitments.
"He has spoken with Dec and ITV today and asked for time off for the foreseeable future. As such, Saturday Night Takeaway will not be going ahead this Saturday."