Van Morrison has announced that he is releasing a new album this December called Versatile, which contains a mix of jazz standards and original songs.
The record comes less than three months since the Belfast-born musician's last album, Roll with the Punches, which was released in September.
Roll With the Punches saw Morrison reinterpret the work of blues and soul legends such as Sam Cooke and Bo Diddley, while Versatile will see the music legend taking on jazz numbers such as Cole Porter's I Get a Kick Out of You, Unchained Melody, popularized by the Righteous Brothers and George and Ira Gershwin's A Foggy Day.
Versatile will also contain seven original songs from Morrison, including an arrangement of the traditional Skye Boat Song.
Morrison said of his upcoming release: "Recording songs like these - especially the standards - gave me the chance to stretch out vocally and get back to the music that originally inspired me to sing - jazz!"
Versatile, the 72-year-old musician's 38th record, will be released on December 1, 2017.
Take a look at the tracklist below.
1. "Broken Record" (Van Morrison)
2. "A Foggy Day" (George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin)
3. "Let's Get Lost" (Frank Loesser and Jimmy McHugh)
4. "Bye Bye Blackbird" (Ray Henderson and Mort Dixon)
5. "Skye Boat Song" (Traditional arranged by Van Morrison)
6. "Take It Easy Baby" (Van Morrison)
7. "Makin' Whoopee" (Walter Donaldson and Gus Kahn)
8. "I Get a Kick Out of You" (Cole Porter)
9. "I Forgot That Love Existed" (Van Morrison)
10. "Unchained Melody" (Alex North and Hy Zaret)
11. "Start All Over Again" (Van Morrison)
12. "Only A Dream" (Van Morrison)
13. "Affirmation" featuring Sir James Galway (Van Morrison)
14. "The Party's Over" (Betty Comden, Adolph Green and Jule Styne)
15. "I Left My Heart in San Francisco" (George Cory and Douglass Cross)
16. "They Can't Take That Away from Me" (George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin)