Calvin Harris has revealed that he is "still recovering" from injuries he suffered in a car crash a week ago and has been forced to cancel two more upcoming gigs in the United States as a result.
The 32-year-old, who's real name is Adam Richard Wiles, was taken to hospital after the car he was travelling in was involved in a collision near Beverley Hills.
After cancelling two performances last week, a statement posted on Harris's Facebook page confirmed he had pulled out of two more shows in Las Vegas.
"Adam is still recovering from the injuries sustained in the car accident last Friday. Unfortunately, as a result he will not be able to perform in Las Vegas at Hakkasan tonight, 5/26 and Omnia tomorrow, 5/27.
He has asked us to pass on his apologies to everyone who was due to attend the shows and hopes to be back to his normal schedule soon."
Police said the crash involved a VW Beetle that crossed the centre lane and collided with the vehicle in which Harris was a passenger.
The driver of the other car was reported to have been a 16 year old girl and according to the LAPD she suffered "a broken pelvis" in the accident.
Harris, who is dating pop star Taylor Swift, had previously missed a performance in Las Vegas last week and a headline slot at the Hangout Festival in Alabama at the weekend.
Following the crash, a spokeswoman for the DJ said: "Adam was a passenger in a vehicle that was struck in a serious collision last night in Los Angeles. He was examined by doctors and sustained a number of injuries.
"He has since been checked out of hospital and is now recovering. We wish all the other passengers involved in the incident a fast recovery."