Sofia Vergara as been named the highest paid US TV actress for a third year running.
The Modern Family star, who picks up a pay check of €325,000 for every episode of the comedy series, reportedly raked in an estimated €37 million between June 2013 and June 2014, placing her at the top of Forbes magazine's annual list.
Lucrative endorsement deals with companies like Diet Pepsi, Cover Girl, Kmart and a stake in the Latin World Entertainment talent agency, boosted her wages well above the rest of the actresses on the list.
Emmy-winning Law & Order: Special Victims Unit actress Mariska Hargitay, who is paid $450,000 per episode, came in second place again after earning $13 million, while The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting, came in third with $11 million.
The top 10 actresses on the 2014 list made a combined $140 million.
Forbes Highest paid US TV Actresses (Forbes.com):
1. Sofia Vergara - $37 million
2. Mariska Hargitay - $13 million
3. Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting - $11 million
4. Juliana Margulies, Ellen Pompeo and Cobie Smulders - $10 million
5. Alyson Hannigan - $9.5 million
6. Amy Poehler - $7 million
7. Mindy Kaling - $6.5 million
8. Kerry Washington, Zooey Deschanel, Courteney Cox - $6 million
9. Claire Danes - $5 million
10. Lena Dunham- $3.5 million