Adele, The xx and Radiohead are among the acts who will feature on a new compilation album from ground-breaking UK record label XL Recordings.
The two-disc collection, Pay Close Attention, has been compiled to celebrate the independent label's 25th anniversary and acknowledges some of the key moments in its history - including the fact that the biggest-selling album of the 21st century, Adele's 21, was released on the imprint.
Basement Jaxx, Dizzee Rascal, The Horrors, The Prodigy, Vampire Weekend and MIA are among the other artists to feature on the collection.
Pay Close Attention will be released on August 24 as a digital download, two-disc CD and four-disc vinyl box set, with bonus DVD and poster.
"XL Recordings is a collaborative endeavour, and many people have contributed to its evolution," XL owner Richard Russell said.
"In the song Out Of Space, Liam Howlett of The Prodigy provided a blueprint when he sampled Kool Keith of Ultramagnetic MCs rapping these words: Pay Close Attention.
"And whilst XL has never had any outside ownership, Gil Scott-Heron advised me not to even consider XL an 'independent', because everything is connected."
Russell continued: "Part 1 of this compilation are the roots of XL; underground music, made for DJs. These roots are still growing.
"Part 2 features some of the singular talents who have taken the label further than we ever envisioned. There is no unifying genre; hopefully the thread of originality is evident though.
"The rave music XL first became known for was known as 'hardcore'; that spirit continues. To show our appreciation for your support, thank you DJs. And thank you also to the retailers, writers, and, of course, ravers."
The tracklisting for Pay Close Attention is as follows:
1. SL2: DJs Take Control
2. The Prodigy: Out Of Space
3. Awesome 3: Don't Go (Kicks Like A Mule Mix)
4. Liquid: Sweet Harmony
5. Jonny L: Piper
6. Roy Davis Jr. featuring Peven Everett: Gabriel (Live Garage Version)
7. Dem 2: Destiny
8. Nu-Birth: Anytime
9. Basement Jaxx: Jump N'Shout
10. Dizzee Rascal: I Luv U
11. Wiley: Igloo
12. Various Production: Hater
13. Giggs: Talkin The Hardest
14. SBTRKT: Wildfire (featuring Little Dragon)
15. Jamie xx: All Under One Roof Raving
1. The Prodigy: Firestarter
2. Peaches: F**k The Pain Away
3. The White Stripes: Seven Nation Army
4. Devendra Banhart: I Feel Just Like A Child
5. Ratatat: Seventeen Years
6. MIA: Paper Planes
7. Thom Yorke: The Eraser
8. Gil Scott-Heron: New York Is Killing Me
9. Radiohead: Weird Fishes / Arpeggi
10. Tyler, The Creator: Yonkers
11. The Horrors: Sea Within A Sea
12. Jai Paul: BTSTU (demo)
13. Bobby Womack: Please Forgive My Heart
14. The xx: Angels
15. Sampha: Too Much
16. Vampire Weekend: Step
17. King Krule: Easy Easy
18. Adele: Rolling In The Deep