- Tipperary's Conor O'Mahony assesses his side's progress through the Allianz NHL
- Tomás Mulcahy feels that Tipperary might have enough to pip Kilkenny to the League title
- Kilkenny's Martin Fogarty says their players are in great shape at this time of year
- Tipp selector Michael Ryan says his players know what to expect from Kilkenny
- Kilkenny's JJ Delaney tells Brian Carthy that it is different without Brian Cody in the dressing room
Kilkenny have made two changes to the team that beat Galway for Sunday’s Allianz NHL Final against Tipperary at Nowlan Park.
Richie Power and Walter Walsh are both ruled out through injury, with Michael Fennelly and Cillian Buckley returning to the side at midfield and wing-forward respectively.
Michael Dempsey and Martin Fogarty, who are deputising on the sideline for the absent Brian Cody, have also moved Michael Rice from midfield to centre-forward.
Kilkenny: Eoin Murphy, Paul Murphy, J.J. Delaney, Jackie Tyrrell, Tommy Walsh, Brian Hogan, Kieran Joyce, Lester Ryan, Michael Fennelly, Cillian Buckley, Michael Rice, Eoin Larkin, Colin Fennelly, Richie Hogan, Aidan Fogarty.
Live radio coverage of the Allianz NHL Final, Kilkenny v Tipperary, from 14:00 on Sunday 5 May on RTÉ Radio 1, RTÉ RnaG and RTÉ.ie (Worldwide). Highlights of all the weekend’s action on League Sunday on RTÉ Two and RTÉ.ie (Ireland only) from 20:00.