Our next walk - for more info click here
Our next walk will take place on Sunday, 17th February 2013.
We will gather for the walk in Glenfarne, Co. Leitrim outside the Ballroom of Romance at 12 noon.
The walk will take about 90 minutes – and there will also be a break for entertainment and music.
The walk will go through a forest, so sturdy walking shoes are advised. Raingear and warm clothes are also recommended.
We will return to the Ballroom of Romance afterwards for refreshments and some craic!
Please take a look at the map below.
Suggested Route to Glenfarne from Dublin:
- exit M50 at junction 6;
- M3 to Virginia;
- N3 to Cavan, Belturbet, Derrylin - in Northern Ireland (now MPH);
- A509 towards Enniskillen, Left at T junction onto A4 Sligo Rd;
- enter Southern Ireland onto N16 at Blacklion;
- N16 for 7 kilometers to Glenfarne.
- approx 2 hours 20 mins journey time from M50.
Alternate Route from South County Dublin:
- exit M50 at junction 7;
- M4 to Mullingar;
- N4 to Carrick on Shannon;
- R280/R207 to Drumshanbo, Dowra towards N16;
- left at N16;
- N16 for4 kilometers to Glenfarne.
- approx 2 hours 40 mins from M50.